Non- Communicable diseases Awareness program- Working with Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital & Research Centre Rohini, Delhi
Eduquest, in collaboration with the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, has been diligently working on the Arogya project since 2019. This initiative is a testament to their commitment to combat non-communicable diseases and promote health awareness in the community.
The Arogya project, located in the heart of Delhi, is a beacon of health and wellness for the local community. The project is primarily focused on children up to 5 years of age and antenatal care for pregnant women. The program is implemented in Satsang Colony, Udham Singh Park, and the Police Chowki in the Wazirpur Industrial area.
The Kuposhan Priyojna Camp: A Weekly Initiative
One of the key components of the Arogya Program is the Kuposhan Priyojna camp. Organized weekly at the mentioned locations, these camps serve as a platform for health check-ups and awareness programs. From October 2019 to January 2020, a series of activities were conducted, focusing on the health and well-being of babies, children, and pregnant women.
Regular hemoglobin and blood pressure check-ups are conducted for all pregnant mothers. Weight and height measurements are taken for all babies and children, ensuring their growth is on the right track.
Activities in addition included are:
- More Emphasis is given on diet for babies, children and pregnant women.
- Hemoglobin check-up done for all pregnant mothers
- Blood pressure check-up done for all pregnant women.
- Weight measurement done for all babies, children and pregnant mothers
- Height measurement done for all babies and children
- Free distribution of Vit D Drops for the babies and children up to the age of three years
- Free Tab Calcium and Iron Capsule distributed to pregnant women.
- Awareness on diet diversity for pregnant women
- Awareness on Early breast feeding, Exclusive breast feeding and Complementary breast feeding
- Educated mother, children and pregnant women to visit the nearest Anganwadi centres daily for meal.
Become a Part of Eduquest
By joining Eduquest, you become a part of a dedicated team that is committed to making a difference in the community. Whether you’re a healthcare professional, a student, or someone passionate about public health, there’s a place for you at Eduquest. Together, we can work towards a healthier, happier community.
Your donation can make a significant difference in someone’s life. The funds we receive go directly towards our health initiatives, including the Arogya Program. By donating to Eduquest, you’re not just giving money; you’re giving someone a chance at a healthier life.
Donations can be made through various channels. Every contribution, no matter how small, can make a big difference.